The website was developed for BMW by Rain Interactive. It is important to Rain Interactive and BMW to help our customers retain their privacy when they use this website to sign up for the BMW International Golf Challenge 2017.
We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Rain Interactive follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We will not sell or give away your name, mail address, email address or any other information to any 3rd party companies.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. This information is requested when you sign up for the golf event. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To allow you to register you or colleagues for the golf event.
- To allow us to contact you about event details.
- To allow BMW better identify your needs.
- To alert you to event updates and other news related to the event.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.bmwgolfjapan.com. But you will not be able to register for the event unless another person registers on your behalf. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our social media updates.
If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding BMW products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from BMW.
Access or Cancellation
www.bmwgolfjapan.com is not a membership site and we are therefore unable to provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you wish to review and update this information at any time please contact the administrators of the site at info [at] bmwgolfjapan.com. We will be able to perform the following:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information from BMW.
- Sign up for social media or news updates about other BMW services and products.
- Register others members for the tournament or make changes to your event preferences such as playing partners or transportation.
- Cancel your registration or the registration of other players you have paid for.
- Transfer your registration to another person.
Please note that if you choose to cancel your registration you will be charged a cancellation of JPY 2,500.
Cancellations will not be accepted after June 5th, 2017.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you pay for the event you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the Internet.
Rain Interactive strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without your knowledge.